Reviews for Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis.
Profile for Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis
- FRCS Glasgow 2005
- ICO 1996
- M.Sc. Master degree in
- Ophthalmology 1990 CAIRO UNIVERSITY
- M.B,B.Ch MD 1984 CAIRO UNIVERSITY
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Europian Society of Cataract and Referactive surgery
- Supervision and consultation of patients .
- Managing medical and surgical ophthalmic emergency
- Interpretation of diagnostic procedure
- (Pachymetry,topography,biometry,perimetry,U/S and fluorescein angiography)
- Cataract surgery ( phaco ,Ecce,pediatric cataract,secondary iol)
- Referactive surgery(PRK ,PTK,LASIK,)
- Clear lens extraction ,phakic IOL
- Management of keratoconus and post-lasik ectasia(CXL- intacs -PK)
- Femto -Lasik, Femto-smile and Femto ring implantation
- Pterygium excision with grafting and repair of ruptured globe
- Glaucoma manegement ( medical ,laser ,and surgical)
- Medical treatment of anterior segment problems esp.medical cornea
- Medical retina( DR ,vein occlusion)
- Argon laser trabecuoloplasty,retinal tear,DR and vein occlusion
- YAG laser iridotomy and capsulotomy
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Anterior segment cataract and referactive surgery
Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis's specialty is Opthalmology and currently works as a Specialist ophthalmologist.
He speaks Arabic, English.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis
Dr. Tarek Ibrahim Younis is practicing at Medcare Eye Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, Medcare Medical Center, Umm Suqeim1 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.