Reviews for Dr. Samah Zarif (1)
Profile for Dr. Samah Zarif
- MRCOG, UK
- CABOG, Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Syria.
- DGO, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Egypt.
- Fellowship in High advance Ultra-sound Chenni India.
- MBChB Al Minia University Egypt.
- Arab Board of Medical Specialization - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (MRCOG) .
- Fellowship in High Advance Ultrasound from Mediscan Research and Education Institute in India
- Ex Member of Fetal medicine team – Al Wasl Hospital
- Ex Member of the Pregnancy assessment unit – Al Wasl Hospital.
- 19 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology field.
- 10 years of experience in Al Wasl Hospital, a Joint Commission International Accredited Hospital
- Tutor in the Dubai Medical College.
- Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Al-Minia teaching Hospital, Egypt.
- Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Al-Rahay Al-Saleh Privat Hospital, Egypt.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of high risk pregnancy (Hypertension,diabetes…)
- Management of Labour / Delivery.
- Obstetrical complications.
- High advance ultrasound, 3D, 4D Ultrasound, and Doppler study of fetal circulation,
- Fetal Echocardiogram.
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopic procedures.
- Advance Hysteroscopy.
- Cervical screening and Colplscopy.
- Gynaecological emergencies.
- Infertility management.
- Gynaecology operative procedures.
- Menopausal problem, contraception and family planning.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics ultrasound
Dr. Samah Zarif's specialty is Gynecology (OBGYN) and currently works as a Consultant obstetrician & gynaecologist.
She speaks English, Arabic, .
Practicing Locations of Dr. Samah Zarif
Dr. Samah Zarif is practicing at Medcare Hospital, Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.