Reviews for Dr. Nahla Shafie
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Nahla Shafie.
Profile for Dr. Nahla Shafie
- M.B., B, CH degree in medicine Cairo University
- Master degree in ophthalmology Cairo University
- International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO basic and optics)
- Egyptian Ophthalmological Society (EOS)
- Assistant lecturer at ophthalmology Research institute in Cairo (Refractive department )
- Senior registrar of refractive department (starting 2011) : assessment and performing refractive surgeries including lasik ,Intacs, phakic Iols , and phacoemulsification by different modalities including performing pentacam , anterior segment OCT and different investigative tools
- Fundus fluorescein angiography clinic for 3 years once per week post master performing cases and writing report and managing different cases specially those who need argon laser photocoagulation
- Emergency department senior registrar for 4 years managing cases which need surgical interference as rupture globe and those who need medical treatment as AC
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- All Refractive precedures including : LASIK ,epi LASIK, PRK AND PTK
- Management of cataract cases including cataract extraction by phacoemulsification and pre and post operative care
- Grading and management of diabetic retinopathy patients (Argon laser application and injections)
- Diagnosis and managment of glaucoma pateints
- surgical treatment of recurrent pterygium
- managing pediatric errors of refraction and amblyopia
- oculo-plastic surgery minor procedures
Dr. Nahla Shafie's specialty is Opthalmology and currently works as a Specialist - Ophthalmologist.
She speaks English, Arabic, French.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Nahla Shafie
Dr. Nahla Shafie is practicing at Medcare Eye Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, Medcare Medical Center, Umm Suqeim1 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.