Reviews for Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani (3)
Profile for Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani
Dr. Mukesh is working as a Specialist ENT Surgeon at Aster Clinic (Aster Jubilee Medical Complex), Burdubai. Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ramani has completed MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College, Tamilnadu, India; MS (ENT) from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, India and DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India. He has around 5 years of experience in India. He joined DM Healthcare in May 2012.
- MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College, Tamilnadu, India
- MS (ENT) from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, India
- DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India
- FEBORL (European Board)
- FACS (USA)
- Membership Of National Academy Of Medical Sciences
- Membership Of International Medical Sciences Academy
- MRCS and DOHNS from the Royal College of Surgeons, England
- 5 years of experience in India
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Pediatric Tonsillo-Adenoidectomy
- Microscopic Ear Surgery
- R Vishwakarma, T Joseph Shawn, Mukesh Kumar Ramani, Cochlear implant and delayed facial palsy( Original Review). Cochlear Implant International ( Official journal of the British Cochlear Implant Group)
- R Vishwakarma, More Yogesh , Mukesh Kumar Ramani. Incudostapedial joint arthroplasty using temporalis fascia/perichondrium ties (How I do it); American Journal of Otolaryngology(ISI impact factor 0.599)
- Attended International Conference “ASIA-OCENIA OTOLARYNGOLOGY CONGRESS MEET” at Auckland, New-Zeland, in which I presented the paper titled “Endoscopic repair of Choanal Atresia – A Noval Approach for Developing Countries”.
National Level Publications:
- Isha Tyagi, Mukesh Kumar Ramani, Kranti Bhavana, “ Repairing CSF Rhinorrhoea of Frontal Sinus Origin – Our Experience”, Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (Accepted for publication)
- Isha Tyagi, Mukesh Kumar Ramani, Kranti Bhavana, “Laryngo Tracheal Reconstruction Using Iliac Crest Graft: An Institutional Experience” Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (Accepted for publication)
State Level Publications:
- Vikas Sinha, Mukesh Kumar Ramani ,Raghav Mehta, “Epidemiological Study of Chronic Tonsillitis ” – Gujarat Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani graduated from THE TAMIL NADU MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY on 6/18/03 with entrance date 8/24/98 . The school is located in CHENNAI
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani's specialty is General Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) and currently works as a Specialist ENT Surgeon.
He speaks English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Gujarati .
Practicing Locations of Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Ishwarlal Ramani is practicing at Aster Clinic, Bur Dubai (AJMC, Bank St.) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.