Reviews for Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla.
Profile for Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla
- General Medical Council, UK
- British Orthopaedic Association,
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Founder Member of the Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine (UK)
- AO Alumni, Switzerland
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, UK
- Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
- Charring Cross Hospital, UK
- Kings College Hospital, UK
- Memon Medical Institute, Karachi
- National Hospital, Karachi
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Sports Surgery
- Specialist in Sports Surgery/Qualified Sports Surgeon
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Subspecialty: Chondrocyte transplantation, growing chondrocyte via stem cell and doing implantation/ACL/PCL ligament reconstruction and meniscal repair of the knee.
- Stem cell therapy for degenetive disease
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Subacromial decompression, arthroscopic Bankart repair and rotator cuff repair.
- Arthroscopic Elbow Surgery
- Tennis elbow release
- Arthroscopic Ankle Surgery for osteochondral lesion,complex ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Hip surgery - labarum repair,microfracture,stem cell therapy
- Innovative therapy
- Stem cell therapy for hip,knee,ankle,shoulder
- Visco Supplement therapy
- Arthroscopic Assisted Intraarticular fracture fixation of joints
- Joint Replacement - hip,knee,shoulder
Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla's specialty is Orthopedic Surgery and currently works as a Consultant Orthopaedic & Sports Surgeon.
He speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, .
Practicing Locations of Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla
Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq Konchwalla is practicing at Medcare Hospital, Dubai, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai, Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.