MBChB, MSc, MRCS, EBOPRAS, FESSH, Facharzt
Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Plastic / Cosmetic Surgeons, Physicians | Plastic Surgery
English, German, Arabic
Dr Jamil Aljamali is a German and European board certified plastic, aesthetic, reconstructive and hand surgeon with more than 17 years experience in his field. He received eight years of dedicated plastic and reconstructive surgery training from the renowned Freiburg University Medical Center in Germany before moving to the UAE in 2013.
In the field of aesthetic surgery, he is well known for his ethical and honest approach, providing patients with detailed explanations of procedures. His main areas of interest are face, breast and body sculpturing.
In reconstructive surgeries, Dr Jamil treats complicated face, breast and hand surgery cases that include face and hand trauma, as well as tumour cases. He uses the most advanced technology and instruments to achieve perfect results.
Dr Jamil believes in using plastic surgery as an artistic tool to correct deformities and serious surgical problems as well as an ideal way to sculpture the body using science, skill and technology.
- Face lifts, both surgical and nonsurgical
- Ear correction surgery
- Fat grafting
- Botox , fillers and PRP Mesotherapy
- Liposuction and body sculpturing after weight loss
- Breast augmentation , lifts and reduction
- Male breast surgery (Gynecomastia)
- Hand aesthetics with fillers and fat transfer
- Facial fractures and soft tissue injuries, facial nerve reanimation surgeries
- Navigation assisted facial and orbital surgeries
- All hand surgery cases both congenital and traumatic cases
- Breast reconstruction
- Skin and soft tissues tumour surgeries
- Free flap microsurgery
- Cleft lip, cleft palate and craniofacial deformities in children
- Burns and chronic wound management
Dr. Jamil Al-Jamali's specialty is Plastic Surgery and currently works as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon.
He speaks English, German, Arabic.
Dr. Jamil Al-Jamali is practicing at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.