Dr. Anwar Mousa received his Ph.D. in Pediatrics from the Royal Military Medical Services, Jordan.
He has received his Degree in General Medicine at the Russian Peoples Friendship University in Moscow in 1997.
He is on the Arab Board, the Jordanian Board, as well as the Palestinian Board for Pediatrics.
He has been working in the UAE since 2005 in well-known clinics and hospitals.
Areas of Expertise:
• General Pediatric Care
• Growth and Development monitoring
• Asthma and allergy management
• Overweight and Obesity
• Baby Clinic and Vaccinations
• Newborn Screening Tests
• Neonatal care for babies of 34 weeks and above.
• Vaccinations and Immunizations
• Neuro development & feeding advice
• Pediatric Cardiology & Endocrinology
• Pediatric malabsorption and failure to thrive
Dr. Anwar speaks, read and writes fluently English, Arabic and Russian, adding more skills and competences to our multinational and multicultural clinic.
Dr. Anwar Mousa Micheal's specialty is Pediatrics and currently works as a Consultant Pediatrician.
He speaks English, Arabic, Russian.
Dr. Anwar Mousa Micheal is practicing at La Familia Medical Center, Al Zahra Hospital, Al Barsha in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.