Physician, Eye Doctors (Opthalmologists) | Opthalmology
Dr. Tamer Salem is the first physician in Europe to obtain a PhD in LASIK from Miguel Hernandez University, Spain. After obtaining his clinical fellowship from Regensburg University, Germany and the institute of Ophthalmology Alicante, Spain, Dr. Tamer was practicing as a Consultant Ophthalmologist for 7 years at the San Juan University Hospital. He holds an academic appointment as an Assistant Ophthalmology Professor at Miguel Hernandez University, Spain. Dr. Tamer has been successfully performing Lasik surgeries since 1990 and maintains non matching position among LASIK doctors in Dubai. Currently, he has performed about 14,000 Lasik procedures. Advancing his efforts further to heighten awareness, Dr. Tamer offers free LASIK evaluations and will answer all your concerns and questions regarding surgery.
List of procedures:
• LASER refractive surgery: (PRK, Epi-Lasik, LASIK, Intralasik, Intralasik HD, Relex-SMILE, Limbal relaxing incisions)
• LASER therapeutic surgery (PTK)
• KTCN surgeries (Corneal collagen crosslinking, Intac ring insertion)
• Minor ophthalmic procedures (Pterygium excision, chalazion incision and drainage, subconjunctival and interpalpebral injections, etc.)
• ICL implantation
• YAG laser surgeries (Iridotomy and iridoplasty)
• Strabismus repair
Dr. Tamer Fathi Amin Salem's specialty is Opthalmology and currently works as a Physician.
She speaks English.
Dr. Tamer Fathi Amin Salem is practicing at Spanish Center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.