Reviews for Dr. Rubina Muneeb
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Rubina Muneeb.
Profile for Dr. Rubina Muneeb
- MBBS FJMC Pakistan
- DPH University of Otago NZ
- MPH University of Auckland NZ
- NZ DP University of Auckland, NZ
- MRNZCGP Royal NZ College of General Practitioners, New Zealand
- Minor Surgical Skills Training, University of Auckland, NZ
- Primary response in Medical Emergencies Training, St Johns Institute Auckland
- Member of Royal NZ College of General Practitioners
- Registered with NZ Medical Council
- Registered with Australian Medical Council
- Dr. Muneeb has been trained in reputed teaching hospitals, urban and rural clinical settings in New Zealand and has extensive experience in the field of Family Medicine, a field which is devoted to comprehensive and ongoing health care for the whole family irrespective of age and gender.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Dr Muneeb is trained to diagnose and treat wide range of acute and chronic medical problems in children, women, men and elderly.
- Following are some of the wide range of services available:
- Diabetes Diagnosis, Management and ongoing Monitoring
- High Blood Pressure management
- Infections including Respiratory, ENT, Urinary tract, Gynecological, Gastrointestinal and skin
- Management of Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease
- Management of Chronic Head aches including Migraine
- Diagnosis and Management of Tiredness
- Management of Allergies including food allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Hay fever
- Range of Musculoskeletal problems
- Common Skin and nail problems including mole check ups
- Preventive care, including routine Health checks, Health risk assessment, Immunization, Routine Cervical and Breast screening,
- Screening and Management of Osteoporosis
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Check ups and Management
- Travel advice and vaccination,
- Common Gynecological problems and Contraception advise
- Well Child Check ups
- Well Men Check ups
- Depression counseling and management
- Personalized counseling on maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- Cholesterol/weight management
- Quit Smoking Program
- Minor surgical procedures, like suturing, punch biopsy, Sebaceous cyst etc.
- Dr Muneeb also guides the patients through the medical system when they need hospital care and help them select the best subspecialty when need arises.
Dr. Rubina Muneeb's specialty is General Practice and currently works as a Specialist Family Medicine.
She speaks English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, Arabic (learning).
Practicing Locations of Dr. Rubina Muneeb
Dr. Rubina Muneeb is practicing at Medcare Medical Center, Umm Suqeim1 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.