Reviews for Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih.
Profile for Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS)
- Fellowship in subspeciality of Cornea and External Diseases (Wheaton Eye Clinic,USA)
- Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology (University Malaya Medical Center, Malaysia)
- International Council of Ophthalmology (Basics and clinical sciences)
- M.B.Ch.B Degree in Medicine, University of Sulaimani(Iraq)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2010
- Member of Malaysian Association of Ophthalmologists (MAO)
- Member / Full Medical Registration, Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- Specialist Ophthalmologist (A), Arab Doctors Specialist Center, Sharjah
- Specialist Ophthalmologist, Aso Teaching Hospital, Sulaimani, Iraq
- Senior Assistant Professor, Department of Ophthalmology/ IIUM Eye Center, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Eye Specialist, University Malaya Medical Center (UMMC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification, Extracapsular cataract extraction)
- Medical and surgical management of anterior segment diseases
- Diagnosis and management of diabetic retinopathy (laser treatment and intravitreal injections)
- Medical management of glaucoma cases
- Management of pediatric/adult refractive errors and squint cases
- Management of different types of ocular trauma and injuries
Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih's specialty is Opthalmology and currently works as a Specialist ophthalmologist.
She speaks English, Arabic.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih
Dr. Payman Mohammad Salih is practicing at Medcare Medical Centre, Sharjah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.