Reviews for Dr. Magdy Eltawous
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Magdy Eltawous.
Profile for Dr. Magdy Eltawous
- MBchB,Alexandria University, Egypt 1980
- Diploma in cardiology and Angiology, Alexandria University,1999
- Master Degree in cardiology and Angiology, Alexandria University, 2004
- Member of the Egyptian society of Cardiology.
- Eight years in Egypt as a physician in Alexandria University Hospitals and Egypt Ministry of Health.
- 26 years as internal medicine and Cardiology Specialist in UAE:
- 17 years in MOH (Fujairah Hospital)
- Seven years in DHA (Dubai Hospital)
- Two years in NMC specialty hospital (Dubai) as Specialist Cardiologist
- One year in Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital in Umm al-Quawin as Specialist Cardiologist
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Non invasive cardiology procedure:
- Echocardiography (Trans thoracic TTE)
- ECG interpretation
- Exercise stress test (treadmill test)
- Holter ECG
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Cardiac Nuclear Test Interpretation
- Cardiac CT Interpretation
- ACLS Instructor
Dr. Magdy Eltawous's specialty is Cardiology and currently works as a Specialist - Cardiologist.
He speaks English, Arabic.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Magdy Eltawous
Dr. Magdy Eltawous is practicing at Medcare Medical Centre, Sharjah in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.