Reviews for Dr. Kusum Jham
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Kusum Jham.
Profile for Dr. Kusum Jham
- Indian association of Physiotherapists
- Emirates Physiotherapy society
- Mt. Elizabeth medical centre-Singapore
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation –Mumbai India
- 25 years in Rashid hospital-Dubai health authority
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Areas of Expertise in providing Physiotherapy and rehabilitation:
- Sports Injuries such as ankle sprains, rotator cuff injuries.
- Various post-operative conditions requiring Rehabilitation such as ACL Reconstruction, Menisectomy.
- Post surgical management after Hip and knee replacement or Arthroplasties.
- Various deformities of lower limbs- bow legs, knock knees and congenital Talipes equinovarus.
- Various Neurological conditions such as Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Guillain Barre Syndrome and other Polyneuropathics.
- Various types of Arthritis- Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Ante natal care and exercises.
- Post natal care and exercises.
- Musculoskeletal pain conditions-frozen shoulder, tennis elbows, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Neck pain, back pain with or without radicular symptoms.
- Evidence Based Stroke Rehabilitation with a Task Oriented motor relearning Approach and Constraint Induced Therapy.
- Amalgamation of Mckenzie’s techniques
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques
- Mulligan’s techniques for relieving pain and joint mobilization
- McConnell’s taping techniques
- Patient education in ergonomics and back care and neck care
Dr. Kusum Jham's specialty is Physiotherapy and currently works as a Specialist - Physiotherapy.
She speaks Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Kusum Jham
Dr. Kusum Jham is practicing at Medcare Physio & Rehab Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.