Reviews for Dr. Caterina Obrador
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Caterina Obrador.
Profile for Dr. Caterina Obrador
- Two-year clinical program at New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric externship rotations at New York City and Boston teaching hospitals, USA
- Master of Science degree in Podiatric Surgery, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Master of Science degree in Experimental Biomedical Science, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Master of Science degree in Podiatric Clinical Research, University Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid, Spain
- Bachelor of Science degree in Podiatry, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Member of Catalan and Spanish Podiatry Association
- Fellow of AECP (Spanish Association of Podiatric Surgery)
- Head of the Podiatry service at the Dubai Bone & Joint Center, Dubai Health Care City, UAE
- Developed the Foot & Ankle department at Dubai Bone & Joint Center, Dubai Health Care City, UAE
- Member of the Podiatry Surgery team led by the Director of Podiatric Surgery Studies at the University of Barcelona
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Management of skin infections and nail disorders of the foot and ankle
- Management of ulcers/wounds (Diabetic Foot Ulcers)
- Management of sports injuries in the foot and ankle (ankle sprains and tendon problems)
- Treatment of Bunions (Hallux Abducto Valgus)
- Treatment of Morton Neuroma (nerves impingement)
- Management of Flatfoot/Clubfoot
- Stress fractures
- Hammertoe deformities
- Alterations on the gait
- Children's foot care and prevention
- Orthotic recommendations
- Biomechanical analysis
Dr. Caterina Obrador's specialty is Podiatry and currently works as a Specialist Podiatry.
She speaks English, Spanish, Catalan.
Practicing Locations of Dr. Caterina Obrador
Dr. Caterina Obrador is practicing at Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.