Reviews for Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute
Sorry! No reviews found for Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute.
Profile for Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute
- Clinical Associate professor (“Colaborador Clínico Docente”), University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Consultant in Hand Surgery, University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Main Researcher (“Investigador Principal”) at the Spanish “Unit of Research of Hand Surgery”, University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain, for developing the concept and clinical application of Ultra Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Research (“Assistant”), University Hospital of Point-â-Pitre, Guadeloupe, France.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Ultra Minimally Invasive Surgery (ultrasound guided procedures performed thru one millimetre incisions) for some of the most common pathology in Hand Surgery such as: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Digits, Dupuytren, epicondylitis, etc…
- Hand, wrist and forearm fractures and nonunions.
- Carpal injuries and disorders (scaphoid fractures and nonunions, carpal instability, Kienbock…)
- Distal radio-ulnar injuries
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Tendon injuries and conditions (acute injuries, tendon transfers)
- Nerve injury and repair (acute injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, nerve transfers)
- Osteoarthritis of the basal thumb, metacarpophalangeal and interphaleangeal joints (interpositions, fusions and arthroplasty)
- Hand Tumors
Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute's specialty is Orthopedic Surgery and currently works as a Specialist Hand Surgeon.
He speaks English, Spanish, French, .
Practicing Locations of Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute
Dr. Jose Manuel Rojo-Manaute is practicing at Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.